April 17, 2013 11:30 - 1:00 p.m.
The Roundabout Conference Facility
Stay on top of IT
Network monitoring is a critical piece of your strategic technology practice. The data gathered through real-time network monitoring equips you with the information you need to optimize network performance, identify and address potential issues, and plan for future growth.
And it's not just for the enterprise. As small and mid-sized businesses increasingly rely on more complex technologies, such as mobile devices, Voice over IP, and cloud solutions, they too benefit from a deeper knowledge and understanding of their networks.
Daystar's April Lunch-and-Learn will explore network monitoring and the benefits it brings to your business.
- Understanding network monitoring
- What do I monitor?
- What are acceptable thresholds?
- How do I obtain and analyze the data?
- Is it right for me?
Led by: Wayne Benjamin, Client Relations Manager
How "techie" is the talk? This seminar is appropriate for all user levels. No previous technical knowledge required. Topics are oriented toward business, technology, and administrative audiences.
FREE Lunch-and-Learn IT Seminar A complimentary Superbowl-themed lunch buffet will be provided. Vegetarian options available upon request.
Space is limited. RSVPs are required. Please RSVP with lunch selection by April 11, 2013 to email@example.com.
Lunch options are:
- The Chophouse Salad - House greens topped with grilled chicken, blue cheese crumbles, bacon bits, grape tomatoes, black olives, chopped hard boiled egg, fresh avocado & choice of dressing.
- Phantom Gourmet's Best Pulled Pork Sandwich - House-smoked pulled pork with a BBQ sauce on a grilled bun. Served with waffle fries and a deep fried pickle garnish.
- BBQ Smokehouse Chicken Sandwich- House-marinated & grilled chicken breast, Farmer's cut bacon, cheddar, & BBQ sauce and onion rings on a grilled buttered bun. Served with waffle fries and a deep fried pickle garnish.
- BLTCA - Farmer's cut smoked bacon, green leaf lettuce, tomator, cheddar, avocado & mayo on grilled sourdough. Served with waffle fries and a deep fried pickle garnish.
- Fish and Chips - Fresh local haddock, Panko encrusted, fried golden and served with citrus cole slaw and waffle fries. Served with house-made tartar and a lemon wedge.